FW: Outercurve Open Source Software Conference - May 8 - 9, 2013

Hey everyone,

I want to make sure you know about OuterConf-2013  -- We're going to do a lot of CoApp and NuGet related stuff there.

On top of that, I'm looking to do a two-day Hackathon on the 9th/10th of May,  where we can put together a bunch of packages, and do a marathon bout of coding on NuGet, CoApp and packages ... (More about that as soon as I can firm up some plans)

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_left.png]

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_fb.png]<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=wlbU5NUySis&c=1&r=1>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_twit.png]<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=wlbU5NUySis&c=3&r=1>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_linked.png]<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=wlbU5NUySis&c=4&r=1>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_divider.png]

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_more.png]<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=wlbU5NUySis&c=5&r=1>

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_drw_right.png]

[http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/shr_btn_like_sm.png]<http://myemail.constantcontact.com/.html?soid=1104773211339&aid=wlbU5NUySis#fblike>

[Outercurve Foundation]

First Annual
Outercurve Open Source Software Conference
(OuterConf 2013)

The First Annual Outercurve Open Source Software Conference (OuterConf 2013)<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Ux_nkJdZiUp6hUdoHp4jP4CxtRPwCQ_5x2Kje_gpbeBpJnJgRxW90oCWEELNQ-zBioEJ1EydioG36BmS8r799kZs-ANHym1vcUcuhl2Y-IDARSlBTLPVkSNuphrfyhjF> will be held May 8 - 9, at the Hilton Bellevue in Bellevue, WA.

The Outercurve Foundation supports a growing number of open source software projects and the developers that create them.  Many of our projects have large and growing user communities and its time we got together to share the best of what we've learned, and to learn from the best.

OuterConf 2013 provides a forum for Windows open source developers to come together to share knowledge and experience. This day and a half conference provides presentations and workshops to help Outercurve project developers learn:

  *   How to develop vibrant user communities
  *   How to turn users into contributors
  *   Latest developments from key projects
  *   How to support businesses that develop and rely on open source projects to deliver real-world solutions using open source software
  *   How to grow a business around an open source project

Here is a look at agenda highlights to date:

  *   Keynote: Jono Bacon, "Developing Successful Engaged Communities"
  *   Ross Gardler, "Understanding Community Governance Models"
  *   Bertrand Le Roy, "Building the Orchard Community"
  *   Phil Haack, "Developing a Community and an Ecosystem with NuGet"
  *   "Outercurve Fight Club", a.k.a Managing Conflict in Community - Jeff Handley (NuGet), Rob Mensching (WiX), and Garrett Serack (CoApp) debate the relative merits of their approaches to Windows package management and installation.

Learn more and register<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Ux_nkJdZiUp6hUdoHp4jP4CxtRPwCQ_5x2Kje_gpbeBpJnJgRxW90oCWEELNQ-zBioEJ1EydioG36BmS8r799kZs-ANHym1vcUcuhl2Y-IDARSlBTLPVkSNuphrfyhjF>.

If you have any questions, please contact Clare Madden<mailto:cmadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (781-876-6265).

Outercurve Foundation
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600