Northwest Open Source Hackathon Announced

Northwest Open Source Hackathon
What is it:

An opportunity for Open Source Developers to come together, and get some things done. We're bringing folks together from different open source projects like NuGet, CoApp, and Orchard along with engineers from some Microsoft Product groups.

With the NuGet 2.5 release, NuGet now supports building Native libraries for C/C++, so we're bringing special attention to hacking away on producing NuGet packages for as many open source projects as possible. Don't know how to use NuGet? Come and Learn? Want to make some packages? Come on out!

Want to work on some other Open Source stuff? Cool, that works too!

Prizes, drinks, food, and whole lot of code!

When:

Friday May 10th and Saturday May 11th

10am till we drop!

Where:

Microsoft Campus, building 99
Redmond

How much does it cost:

FREE for anyone to attend.

Who is invited:

Anyone interested in hacking away on Open Source software, hanging out, munching on some food, and having a good time.

Sponsors:

Microsoft, Outercurve Foundation

Registration:

You can register online<http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1224520> for the Hackathon--or, even better, register for both the Hackathon and the OuterConf conference<http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1224520>!

Follow ups