Re: Promoting the Hackathon this weekend...

UNSUBSCRIBE
 From: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:38:37 +0000
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Promoting the Hackathon this weekend...

I don’t often ask this sort of favor, but I’m really trying to drive up the attendance of our Hackathon coming up this weekend.

If it’s possible, could you take a couple minutes and Tweet (not just an RT), Facebook or otherwise broadcast about the event:

http://coapp.org/news/2013-05-06-Northwest-Hackathon.html

I’d really appreciate it :D

Thanks!

Garrett
Serack | Microsoft Senior Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation

Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger:
garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

blog: http://fearthecowboy.com
twitter:
@fearthecowboy

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.