Re: How to placed files in subdirectory of include path

I just added a section to the documentation: http://coapp.org/reference/autopackage-ref.html

How to have Include files nested in a subfolder
Sometimes the package creator wants to have files placed in a subdirectory so that consuming developers includes files like:
// sample include
#include <mylib/mylib.h>
Autopackage tries to un-nest as much as possible. To work around this you can add a different file section and tell it how to add the files to the package:
nuget {
    files {
        // instead of using something like this:
        include {
            "inc\*.h"
        };

        // use this:
        nestedInclude {
            #destination = ${d_include}\mylib;
             "inc\*.h"
        };
    };
};
This will copy the files into the subdirectory of the include folder.