community-agile team mailing list archive

Where to next for Community-Agile?

It's been 21 months since I put together the Community-Agile manifesto and a paper explaining the values, principles and practices[1]. I had a read over these the other day and felt that everything there still felt "current", i.e. I didn't feel I ought to add or delete any of the practices I outlined, though some extra tips here and there wouldn't hurt.

Of course, that might just be me, being a slow learner. :-) So I was wondering whether others felt that the broad scope of the original paper is still "right"? Are you using new processes in your team that have made a notable difference? If so, is it worth adding these as practices or mentioning them inside the existing ones?

Ian C.

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~ianc/papers/community-agile/

Follow ups