community-agile team mailing list archive

Re: new owner

Hi,

I am now the owner of the list.  The founder of the project, Ian
Clatworthy, died last year.[1]  The other day I asked for all the
teams/etc that he owned to be reassigned to me, because I was his
manager at Canonical.

I think the combination of community and agile ideas is really
interesting but unfortunately I don't have any time to write about it
at the moment.

Regards
Martin

[1] http://bazaarvcs.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/farewell-ian/