compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 378381] Re: gnome-panel tooltips persist until re-activated
steps to replicate:
1) configure window list to show windows from all workspaces
2) open some window on workspace 1
3) switch to a different workspace
4) click on window list entry for window on workspace 1 ensuring that you DON'T cause the tooltip to appear (ie don't hover long, just click!)
5) move away from the window list, watch the tooltip appear and remain persistent
It doesn't happen 100% of the time but I haven't been able to figure out
what causes it exactly. As far as I can tell delaying step 5) slightly
actually prevents it.
gnome-panel tooltips persist until re-activated
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in ubuntu.