compiz team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~hypodermia/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/fix-for-bug-301174 into lp:ubuntu/compiz

Actually, this appears to break on my system. I must've had the old bell file cached for that event. I don't see how to make this work as it's documented to supposed to work. We may need to roll back this latest change and, as RAOF said, go with the option where "it works, and compiz won't follow the sound theme".

Libcanberra bug?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hypodermia/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/fix-for-bug-301174/+merge/64632
Your team compiz packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hypodermia/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/fix-for-bug-301174 into lp:ubuntu/compiz.