compiz team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix into lp:compiz

You've proposed a merge in lp:compiz. That's the packaging branch. You want
lp:compiz-core.

Also, I couldn't see in the diff( I'm on my phone) but if the fix is for
unreffing the locals in the switcher then I've already fixed that one in my
rewrite branch.

https://code.launchpad.net/~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix/+merge/71483

> See Bug #740258
> --
> The attached diff has been truncated due to its size.

https://code.launchpad.net/~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix/+merge/71483
> Your team compiz packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of
lp:~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix into lp:compiz.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix/+merge/71483
Your team compiz packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lievenvanderheide/compiz/PixmapLeakFix into lp:compiz.