compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 889522] Re: closing/minimizing window incorrectly raises another window
Hi,. I'm getting this bug too ....
My scenario is:
* I'm using focus-follows-mouse WITHOUT autoraise
* I'm running a maximized Firefox window, open a couple of terminal windows on top of it.
* When I close one of the terminal window, the window the mouse cursor is over gets the focus and gets RAISED.
* If it is the browser, then it gets raised above all the other terminal windows.
* My "workaround" is to keep sending the Firefox window to the background (lower-window) each time it happens ... but it's at times making me wish I had not upgraded to Oneiric / switched to Unity. (I was running Gnome Classic No Effects with 11.04)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
closing/minimizing window incorrectly raises another window
To manage notifications about this bug go to: