compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 201342] Re: Tearing on secondary monitors even when "Sync To VBlank" is turned on.
This bug was fixed in the package compiz - 1:0.9.8.0-0ubuntu1
compiz (1:0.9.8.0-0ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/control, debian/rules:
- enable gles on armel and armhf
- use dh-translations rather than custom code
[ Sam Spilsbury ]
* Enable OpenGL ES building
- Refresh debian/patches/workaround_broken_drivers.patch
- Remove non-ported plugins from compiz-plugins
- Add FindOpenGLES2.cmake to compiz-dev
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* New upstream release.
- Code to make compiz work on GLES. This includes several changes
to the compiz API. (LP: #201342) (LP: #901097) (LP: #1004251)
- Draft first 0.9.8.0 NEWS and bump VERSION
- Remove, obsoleted by the upstream GLES work
* Disable plugins that don't work on pure GLES on armhf/armel:
- bench, firepaint, mblur, showmouse, splash, showrepaint, td, widget
-- Sebastien Bacher <seb128@xxxxxxxxxx> Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:59:50 +0200
** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Tearing on secondary monitors even when "Sync To VBlank" is turned on.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: