compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1033085] Re: Typo in "Commands" plugin description: "bundings" -> "bindings"
This bug was fixed in the package compiz - 1:0.9.8.0-0ubuntu1
compiz (1:0.9.8.0-0ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/control, debian/rules:
- enable gles on armel and armhf
- use dh-translations rather than custom code
[ Sam Spilsbury ]
* Enable OpenGL ES building
- Refresh debian/patches/workaround_broken_drivers.patch
- Remove non-ported plugins from compiz-plugins
- Add FindOpenGLES2.cmake to compiz-dev
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* New upstream release.
- Code to make compiz work on GLES. This includes several changes
to the compiz API. (LP: #201342) (LP: #901097) (LP: #1004251)
- Draft first 0.9.8.0 NEWS and bump VERSION
- Remove, obsoleted by the upstream GLES work
* Disable plugins that don't work on pure GLES on armhf/armel:
- bench, firepaint, mblur, showmouse, splash, showrepaint, td, widget
-- Sebastien Bacher <seb128@xxxxxxxxxx> Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:59:50 +0200
** Also affects: compiz (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Typo in "Commands" plugin description: "bundings" -> "bindings"
To manage notifications about this bug go to: