compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 944653] Re: compiz crashed on startup with SIGSEGV in strstr() from GLScreen::GLScreen()
This bug was fixed in the package compiz - 1:0.9.7.8+bzr3121-0ubuntu1
compiz (1:0.9.7.8+bzr3121-0ubuntu1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream stable branch snapshot.
- Includes all the previous cherry-picked fixes
- Fix crash when imgsvg is loaded, due to missing symbol
(decor_apply_gravity from libdecoration). (LP: #956986)
- Fix multiple window placement bugs (LP: #974242) (LP: #976032)
- Fix window handle leak causing gradual degradation in desktop
performance (LP: #1050610)
- Some decoration pixmaps get leaked on window resize, due to race
conditions between gtk-window-decorator and the decor plugin.
- Avoid a NULL dereference and give a useful error message instead.
- Fix leakage of destroyed_pixmaps_table, containing pointers to freed
decor_t's which could result in a freed GHashTable being passed into
g_hash_table_remove and causing a crash. (LP: #1060171)
- Drop the NEWS file, update decor.cpp part to build with new upstream
- Cherry-pick the revert from upstream since the bug fix is not
suitable for SRU as is
- Cherry-pick also this revert as non-SRU material, not relevant
- Update with latest symbols
-- Timo Jyrinki <timo-jyrinki@xxxxxxxxxx> Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:56:29 +0200
** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu Precise)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
compiz crashed on startup with SIGSEGV in strstr() from
To manage notifications about this bug go to: