compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1216781] Re: System got froze after resume from screen off
** Description changed:
+ System gets frozen occassionally.
+ [Test Case]
+ See below.
+ [Regression Potential]
+ The update reverts the patch to the state it was before previous upload.
+ The regression is that performance regresses back to the 5-10% lower
+ level it was before, for Intel / Nouveau using Mesa <= 9.0.x.
1. Login system
2. Navigate to 'System Setting' → 'Brightness and Lock'
3. Set 'Turn screen off when inactive for:' as '1 minute'
4. Set 'Lock' as 'ON' and set 'lock screen after : '3 minutes'
5. Check 'Require my password when waking from suspend'
6. Close 'Brightness and Lock' window.
7. Wait system go to screen off.
8. Waiting about 5 minute then active system.
Unlock interface display.
System got froze after resume from screen off. Cursor can move but right click and left click do not work.
Reproduce rate: 40%
Image: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
System got froze after resume from screen off
To manage notifications about this bug go to: