compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1290978] [NEW] Incorrect window sizes when open "About this computer" or making screenshot
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
Ubuntu 14.04 Fresh install of daily build iso of 9March2014 + updates.
Looks like compiz issue, but I do not know exact package. My screen resolution is 1366x768 and Nouveau video driver used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on top panel user menu button and choose "About this computer"
2. Move the window
3. Click PrtSc/SysRq keyboard button
4. Move the window
1. Window content not fully visible - see screenshot attached
2. All window content visible
3. Window content not fully visible - even cannot see buttons to save screenshot or cansel
4. All window content visible
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: unity-control-center 14.04.3+14.04.20140310-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-16.36-generic 3.13.5
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-16-generic i686
Date: Tue Mar 11 20:40:34 2014
InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-03-10 (0 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha i386 (20140308)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
** Affects: compiz (Ubuntu)
** Tags: apport-bug i386 trusty
Incorrect window sizes when open "About this computer" or making screenshot
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.