compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1301776] Re: Update manager is really small and not resizeable
** Description changed:
- Update managers window, and especially it's fields inside the window,
- are way too small and also it's not resizeable, making it almost useless
- at least on my HiDPI screen (3200 x 1800). I'll attach a screenshot of
- how it looks.
+ update-manager 1:0.196.9, Ubuntu Trusty
- ProblemType: Bug
- DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
- Package: update-manager 1:0.196.9
- ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-21.43-generic 3.13.8
- Uname: Linux 3.13.0-21-generic x86_64
- ApportVersion: 2.14-0ubuntu1
- Architecture: amd64
- CurrentDesktop: Unity
- Date: Thu Apr 3 09:13:23 2014
- EcryptfsInUse: Yes
- b'com.ubuntu.update-manager' b'show-details' b'true'
- b'com.ubuntu.update-manager' b'window-height' b'506'
- b'com.ubuntu.update-manager' b'first-run' b'false'
- b'com.ubuntu.update-manager' b'window-width' b'907'
- b'com.ubuntu.update-manager' b'launch-time' b'1396509109'
- InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-03-30 (3 days ago)
- InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64 (20131016.1)
- PackageArchitecture: all
- SourcePackage: update-manager
- UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-03-30 (3 days ago)
+ Update manager's window, and especially its fields inside the window, are way too small and also it's not resizeable, making it almost useless at least on my HiDPI screen (3200 x 1800).
+ <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SoftwareUpdates#expanded>: "The Updates
+ Available window should be manually resizable only when it is in this
+ expanded state."
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Update manager is really small and not resizeable
To manage notifications about this bug go to: