compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1272131] Re: Totem regains focus on a window when it is not supposed to.
I'm experiencing what I think is the same issue, although in my case
it's complicated by running a multi-monitor setup.
Here's my config:
1. Two displays (Built-in laptop screen, and external monitor).
2. The monitor has 6 workspaces set up, and I have hotkeys set up to show different workspaces.
3. The built-in display does not have workspaces.
4. The "Primary" display is the external monitor.
5. Totem running (Ful-screen) on the built-in display/
6. Application A running on workspace 1 on the external monitor.
7. Application B running on workspace 2 on the external monitor.
8. Give focus to application A.
9. Hit the keyboard shortcut to move to workspace 2.
10. Give focus to application B.
11. Hit the keyboard shortcut to move to workspace 1.
12. Expected behaviour: Application A has focus. Actual behaviour: Totem has focus.
13. Hit the keyboard shortcut to move to workspace 2.
14. Expected behaviour: Application B has focus. Actual behaviour: Totem has focus.
Note: This only happens for me if totem is running full-screen. If it is
not then focus functions as expected (IE I can't replicate the OPs exact
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Totem regains focus on a window when it is not supposed to.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: