compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1301776] Re: Update manager is really small and not resizeable
Re comment #6
With a mouse or tracball etc. (not a touchscreen):
1. Right click on the title bar of the window to be resized.
2. A menu will pop up. Choose "resize" from it.
3. The pointer will jump (warp) to the center of the window.
4. Do not click yet. Move the pointer past the edge of the window in the direction you wish to resize (enlarge).
5. Once the desired resize has been achived then click the mouse or tracball etc.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Update manager is really small and not resizeable
To manage notifications about this bug go to: