compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1299741] Re: Shadows shouldn't wrap around to other workspaces/monitors
This bug was fixed in the package unity - 7.2.4+14.04.20141217-0ubuntu1
unity (7.2.4+14.04.20141217-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Andrea Azzarone ]
* Share lockscreen password between screens (lp: #1308540)
* Allow a distinct pam config file for greeter and for lock-screen.
* Add an arrow activator in the lockscreen. (lp: #1332509)
* Make sure GetScreenGeometry returns the correct value (lp: #1374785).
* unmapped all windows prior to shutdown (lp: #1370017) (lp: #1375271)
[ Brandon Schaefer ]
* fix tooltip for the "Show Desktop / Restore Windows" icon in the Alt-Tab
switcher (lp: #1237132)
* Use CONFIG instead of CACHE to store the first_run.stamp (lp: #1328677)
[ Eleni Maria Stea ]
* LayoutSystem: make sure the exposed open windows are displayed in the
preserved order (lp: #1349281).
[ handsome_feng ]
* added support for getting the distro name from /etc/os-release
[ Iain Lane ]
* When grabbing keys, try prefixing "XF86" if the key isn't found. GNOME
gives us unprefixed keys sometimes (lp: #1302885).
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* make the Launcher icon count badge width depend on the text value width
and scaling (lp: #1353070) (lp: #1354498) (lp: #796527) (lp: #1066971)
* DecoratedWindow: make edges independent from borders and properly update
them on actions change (lp: #1276177), (lp: #1299741), (lp: #1301776),
(lp: #1324104), (lp: #1364225), (lp: #1373695)
* Lockscreen: scale the UI elements based on current monitor scaling
* UnityScreen: when filtering out windows in spread, make sure we unscale
them (lp: #1316265).
* PanelMenuView: ensure that proper window tiles and buttons are shown at
the right place (lp: #1384910) (lp: #1384958) (lp: #1385285)
* SearchBar, ActionButtons, IconRenderer: include the font scaling when
scaling textual items (lp: #1332947) (lp: #1361751) (lp: #1362162)
* ApplicationLauncherIcon: make sure we close the dash if DnD is accepted
and the application window is about to be focused (lp: #1350331).
* SwitcherView: set progress on icon render args (lp: #1361679).
* LockScreenController: wait for the primary shield to get the grab
before setting the session locked (lp: #1368427) (lp: #1371764).
* added decorations to windows in non-focused workspaces (lp: #1383468)
[ Stephen M. Webb ]
* updated the unity(1) manpage to match the actual command (lp: #1059275)
* bumped package version to match upstream
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* Preparing for unity 7.2.4
-- Ubuntu daily release <ps-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:52:10 +0000
** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Trusty)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Shadows shouldn't wrap around to other workspaces/monitors
To manage notifications about this bug go to: