compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1329811] Re: Static Application Switcher has no window/background / Cannot figure out what window is selected
This bug was fixed in the package compiz -
compiz (1:0.9.12.2+15.10.20150908-0ubuntu1) wily; urgency=medium
[ Stephen M. Webb ]
* new upstream version 0.9.12.2
* debian/upstream: added signing key
[ Andrea Azzarone andrea.azzarone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
* Build compiz using c++11.
* Enable building compiz from sources using cmake3.
[ Artur drozd ]
* Allow to select background color for switcher and staticswitcher.
[ Eleni Maria Stea ]
* decoration: fixed warning for parentheses order
[ Tim Lunn ]
* Remove unused code that causes a build-dep on gnome-control-center-
dev (LP: #1481541) (LP: #1481541)
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <mail@xxxxxxxxx> Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:36:16
** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Static Application Switcher has no window/background / Cannot figure
out what window is selected
To manage notifications about this bug go to: