compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1067951] Re: Firefox randomly loses window decoration in Gnome Classic (Compiz)
This still affects Ubuntu MATE 15.10 release candidate.
How to reproduce:
* Use MATE Tweak to change the Window Manager to Compiz.
* Open Firefox with common content as it was the last time (history is on to remember previous opened tabs).
* Minimize Firfox Window
* Use CRTL + ALT + t to open a terminal
* Execute 'firefox http://www.ubuntu.com'
* Firefox will will restore but will not be missing window decorations.
Also described here:
** Changed in: compiz (Ubuntu)
Status: Invalid => Confirmed
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Firefox loses window decorations in GNOME Classic and MATE with Compiz
To manage notifications about this bug go to: