compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1508772] [NEW] Maximized windows won't move back to Workspace Left
Public bug reported:
Under a setup with two Workspaces (Left and Right), a maximized window
can be moved from the Left to the Right Workspace using the right-click
menu from the title bar, but it can't be moved back to the Left
Workspace again with this method. If the window is restored to a non-
maximized state, then it can be moved back.
Steps to repeat:
- Create a desktop with two horizontal workspaces (easily done with Unity Tweak).
- Open a window. e.g. LibreOffice Writer
- Maximise the window.
- Right click on window's title bar and select Move to Workspace Right. Window moves.
- Change Workspaces to see the affected window (e.g. by clicking on the related Launcher icon).
- Right click on the window's title bar and select Move to Workspace Left. Window DOESN'T move (though expected to).
- Unmaximize window and repeat previous step. Window DOES move.
My OS: Ubuntu 14.04LTS. My version of compiz: 0.9.11.3. I suspect this
issue relates to the compiz package but I wouldn't know.
** Affects: compiz (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Maximized windows won't move back to Workspace Left
To manage notifications about this bug go to: