compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1551986] Re: [FFe][UIFe] HUD hotkey assignment is suboptimal
** Description changed:
- = Proposed Change =
- The suggestion (subject to Design approval) is to remap HUD to alt-space and also expose window controls in to the HUD such that people used to using "alt-space n"to minimize a window still can.
- = Motivation =
- Having HUD trigger on alt tap is not working so this is a request to change it. It conflicts with several other applications such as full screen games, etc.
- = Potential Regressions =
- * Hud fails to open on alt+space
- * Hud fails to show normal menu entries for gtk applications
- * Hud fails to show normal menu entries for qt applications
- == Links to mailing lists ==
- * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2016-April/007138.html
- * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2016-April/019870.html
** Summary changed:
- [FFe][UIFe] HUD hotkey assignment is suboptimal
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: