compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1423836] [NEW] Nautilus loses focus
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
Nautilus fails to regain focus when it opens an other window or dialog,
and that window/dialog is closed.
Tested in Trusty, with default settings.
- Open nautilus.
- Find an image, and open it. Normally it would open in eye of gnome.
- Close the image viewer.
- Select a file in Nautilus
- Press shift-del to remove it completely.
- Nautilus asks "Are you sure you want to permanently delete ...". Press enter to accept. The dialog disappears.
- The nautilus window should regain focus.
- Nothing seems to be focused anymore (or maybe the desktop is focused, I'm not sure).
- Bug #14459 is quite similar, but it was marked as invalid. Also it's very old.
- This might be a bug in unity, and how it handles windows.
** Affects: compiz (Ubuntu)
Nautilus loses focus
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.