configglue team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jzhuge/configglue/short_name_for_inischema into lp:configglue

> Sure.
>
> BTW, how do you compare inischema with Schema class? What is the use
> case for inischema? Shall we make App work with inischema?

inischema was added before the python schema support was introduced and is really kept for backwards compatibility purposes only. The idea for inischema to remain is also that it's a more lightweight approach where you don't need to define a schema class for things to work (though that means you get less strict validation of types, and lose some other functionality compared to the Schema class).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jzhuge/configglue/short_name_for_inischema/+merge/306699
Your team Configglue developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jzhuge/configglue/short_name_for_inischema into lp:configglue.