conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.ubuntu.com #15151] SSH access to all ubuntu-br related machines

Hi Chris,

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Chris Jones via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri Oct 08 20:49:41 2010, ubuntu wrote:
>> As a member of the Brazilian CC, I'd like to request SSH access to the
>> machines that contain the Ubuntu-BR related websites:
>>  - planeta.ubuntu-br.org
>>  - wiki.ubuntu-br.org
>>  - ubuntu-br.org
>
> I've added you to the ubuntu-br group so you can now ssh to:
>
> cerium.canonical.com
> neodymium.canonical.com
>
> the sites live in /srv/ - let us know if there are any problems.

I'm able to change the content in cerium (drupal) as I'm in the
ubuntu-br group, but I'm not able to change anything in the neodymium
(wiki, planet, etc), as the folders belong to root:root. Is that
intentional or the permissions are wrong?

Thanks,