conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.ubuntu.com #15151] SSH access to all ubuntu-br related machines

On 03/21/2011 10:48 PM, Matthias Arnason via RT wrote:
> As far as I can see there's no reason you shouldn't be able to log in,
> and I think the logs from your previous attempts have been cleared ...
> Could you please try again, but pass the -vv flag, and paste the output?
> (Also, report the time that you attempt, so it's easier to look up in the
> logs?) That would help us track down the issue.

Ah, the -vv option saved my life, I was able to see an error given to a
specific thing in my .ssh/config. Sorry for the noise.

About adding permissions to another user, what do we need?

Thanks!

--
Ursula Junque (Ursinha)
ursula.junque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx