conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: Logs Illuminati/Illuminarch and logs of his "dissident" channel

Howdy, Ursinha,

We've gone over as much of the logs as we can, and we have a few comments:

 * Is he actually a member of ubuntu-br ?
 * Is this behavior in #ubuntu-* namespace?
 * Have you talked with him about this directly?

So far, we all pretty much agree on the following:

1) This behavior is unacceptable.
2) A kick (at minimum) is really the right way to handle this.
3) If he continues, despite a kickban, this needs to be raised to the
Ubuntu IRC administrators, and possibly Freenode.

We'd love to talk this over further!

Feedback?
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq