context team mailing list archive

Re: no more pdftex for linux-64

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 15:46, The Thanh Han wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:34:26AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:31, The Thanh Han wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > the build script should be updated
>> > after syncing with TL. Will do that soon.
>
> I have updated the build script. Please see INSTALL for more
> info.

Thanks a lot. It seems to work OK now, at least on the machine where I
have tried it and which has been failing before.

To everyone building the binaries: please do "svn up" in the
build-binaries folder before you compile since the script for building
has been renamed. I hope that I fixed everything that I had to.

Mojca

PS: I have noticed that new branch in luatex leads to rsync updating
all the files (as opposed to pdftex or xetex where we sync from trunk,
so timestamps don't change). I guess that I need an additional switch
when syncing files on server to prevent that. I'll try to fix it. Why
on earth do all the version control systems loose information about
timestamps of files?