context team mailing list archive

Re: [NTG-context] updates without rsync

Hi Mojca, Diego,

2.) There used to be problems with download speed on Taco's server (I
don't know if that's still the case). But now that there's some more
space on garden, we could put those file on the garden instead if that
would help. It seems to be only 300 MB, so that's minor in comparison
to all other stuff that eats space on the server.

Go ahead. There are 17 Gig left but don't use all :)

(Patrick: I forgot
if I replied you, but you definitely may remove the old copy from the
old server.)

Yes you did. And the old copy is gone (I probably have a local backup somewhere....)

Patrick