context team mailing list archive

Re: luatex update

Peter Münster wrote:
Hello,

It seems, that minimals-sources are no more updated once per hour:

">> luatex beta-0.40.1 is at the latest version already"

But luatex-beta-0.40.3 is out since this morning.

the garden has both minimals and a git repository and we've decided (in order to limit the number of beta's in the git repos as otherwise we might end up with huge lists of betas) to stick to midnight updates; the pragma website can have a higher frequency op updating

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE