context team mailing list archive

Re: strange: luatex still at version beta-0.40.5 in minimals

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 14:37, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> > After a run of build-binaries.sh (compiling luatex-0.40.6) and execution of
>> > first-setup.sh, my luatex is still version 0.40.5. Strange, what happened?
>>
>> Some confusion on my side means that compilation failed probably. Hold
>> on for a bit, please.
>
> No, compilation did not fail. build-binaries.sh would have stopped with an
> error.
> The binary is here:
> minimals/bin/linux-64/current/luatex/beta-0.40.6/luatex

I supect that tt could be some misconfiguration on server (missing
hook in post-commit actions). I'll check.

Usually Hans updates ConTeXt (when that happens scripts update
everything anyway). There should be the last version online now (I
hope so). If it's not, let me know.

Mojca