context team mailing list archive

Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.44.0 announcement

Hi,

I can compile the x86 and ppc binaries.

Yue Wang

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Arthur Reutenauer
<arthur.reutenauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> My computer is still in Arnhem. If any mac addicts want to have mac
>> support in minimals before [put some random number of days here], we
>> need other volunteers.
>
>  I can do that for the Mac, no problem.  Just tell me how you compile
> universal binaries, I think I'm not up-to-date on this.

universal binaries are too big. I think we should provide two
binaries, one for ppc and one for intel.
btw, apple already dropped ppc support in Mac OS X 10.6 and moved to x86_64.
We need to think about how to compile LuaTeX in x86_64.