context team mailing list archive

Re: pdftosrc and ttf2afm

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 20:14, Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After "do_all.sh" I get the following errors:
>
> Failures:
> - copy pdftosrc binaries
> - copy ttf2afm binaries
>
> What should I do?

Hard to tell. On both my and Hans' computer pdftex compilation fails
completely. I guess that on your computer pdftex compiles fine but
ttf2afm and pdftosrc are missing. I sent an email to Martin and Han
with log from my own compilation. Maybe you can do the same.

(We could also remove both extra binaries since ttf2afm and pdftosrc
are not really needed. Also it should not be fatal - I see that you
still managed to commit the binaries, but we should nevertheless
resolve the issue. When I tried to compile the binaries yesterday, no
single binary has been compiled, so I thought that my computer is
broken again. XeTeX doesn't compile on Mac for some time already, Taco
quickly fixed metapost and luatex, but pdftex is still broken ...)

A note for Martin & Han: Peter uses 64-bit linux, but he should send
you more details.

Mojca