context team mailing list archive

Re: luatex 0.60

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 01:34, Diego Depaoli wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
> updating FreeBSD's binaries I got a weird issue: build-pdftex.sh
> doesn't build ttf2afm and pdftosrc.  No error or warning, they are
> simply skipped.
> After a brief investigation I cannot solve this problem.
> Do you have any hint to figure out?

I'm replying to the whole list ...

Not so long ago the two binaries have been remove from the build
process (I neither know the reason why they were there nor why they
were removed).

In "build-binaries" (revision 253) there is now do_all.sh that you
need to run and related files that don't try to copy the two binaries
any more.

If you get error reports, maybe you only need to do "svn up" before
running the building process. If your question was about "I need those
two programs in my minimals - how do I get them back", it's a
different question (you may ask again).

Mojca