context team mailing list archive

Re: minimals for cygwin

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:39, Peter Münster <pmlists@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23 2010, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> well, it's a script, isn't it? so is access somewhat protected?
>
> I suppose yes. Mojca can answer better I think.
> Peter

First of all: it's not that everyone can modify the script. It's just
the core team and Peter (I must have added him earlier at some time in
order to do some other patches in binary building scripts).

Second of all: one first needs to update the scripts with "svn up" and
then run them when compiling the binaries.

Peter, I gave you now the rights for the whole "minimals" tree. Until
now you only had the rights for linux-64. You may try to run just
./bin_commit.sh ... if that works and if all the binaries have been
successfully compiled. Once you add the binaries, I'll add the
platform to all the other dozen of places where it's missing.

And one more thing: we need the TL binaries as well. Are they
available for both platforms?

Mojca