context team mailing list archive

Re: [dev-context] MetaPost 1.501 (alpha version)

On 07/23/2010 06:19 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 23-7-2010 3:52, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Taco,

I didn't follow all the debates recently, so just a short question:
which version of metapost should be compiled for minimals and how much
does that matter?

I see that repository reports
metapost: alpha-1.501
at the moment. Is that OK? Should we request a new metapost version
from binary builders or should we wait until patches are out?

best ask for new bins

Yes. 1.501 is behaving reasonably well on my test files, so I vote for
trying to use it (for the beta minimals, that is).

Best wishes,
Taco