context team mailing list archive

Re: MetaPost 1.502 (beta version)

On 07/27/2010 06:51 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 15:58, Taco Hoekwater<taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I am happy to announce a new beta release of MetaPost:

MetaPost 1.502

Taco,

we now have
     svn list tags | grep -v beta | tail -1 | tr -d '/'

Should I simply remove the "grep -v beta" tag or do you have a better
proposal how to determine the version to be used?

No idea how to make it better. But removing it is wise, as this failed
to filter out the previous alpha releases and the current beta is
definitely better than those.

I'll warn you before the totally incompatible metapost development
starts, and then we can work out something better.

Best wishes,
Taco