context team mailing list archive

tlcontrib

Hi,

I guess most of you are on dev-context as well, but in any case:

Please, if you have moment to spare, have a good look at the TLContrib
website and associated repository:

  http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/

The system should now be ready for the initial kickoff (I hope).

The new repository already contains
  context 2010.07.30,
  luatex 0.63.0,
  metapost 1.502.

However, many of the binary packages for luatex and metapost are still
missing, even though they already exist in the context minimals. It
would be nice to fill in at least the most obvious architectures
(win32/macosx) before announcing tlcontrib on a larger scale.

The unix luatex packages should contain the following:

  luatex
  texlua -> luatex symlink
  texluac -> luatex symlink
  dviluatex -> luatex symlink

The unix  metapost packages should contain:

  mpost
  dvitomp -> mpost symlink
  mfplain -> mpost symlink

(win32 is a special case, all others use the same file structure)

Missing to this date are the following:

luatex.alpha-linux
luatex.amd64-freebsd
luatex.amd64-kfreebsd
luatex.i386-cygwin
luatex.i386-freebsd
luatex.i386-kfreebsd
luatex.i386-netbsd
luatex.i386-solaris
luatex.mips-irix
luatex.powerpc-aix
luatex.powerpc-linux
luatex.sparc-linux
luatex.sparc-solaris
luatex.universal-darwin
luatex.win32
luatex.x86_64-solaris
metapost.alpha-linux
metapost.amd64-freebsd
metapost.amd64-kfreebsd
metapost.i386-cygwin
metapost.i386-freebsd
metapost.i386-kfreebsd
metapost.i386-netbsd
metapost.i386-solaris
metapost.mips-irix
metapost.powerpc-aix
metapost.powerpc-linux
metapost.sparc-linux
metapost.sparc-solaris
metapost.universal-darwin
metapost.win32
metapost.x86_64-darwin
metapost.x86_64-solaris

It would be really cool if the context minimals builders would go to
the trouble of registering at tlcontrib.metatex.org and publishing
the packages that match the binaries they take care of in the minimals.

Best wishes,
Taco

Follow ups