context team mailing list archive

Re: another missing executable bit

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 09:13, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Haven't tried to install powerpc minimals for a while hence only now I
> set and installation fails.

Most probably it is a bug in an old version of SVN. What version of
SVN do you use on computer where you compile the binaries? It seems
that only you and Peter Münster have problems with that. I added an
explicit "svn propset svn:executable on current/luatex" now, so I hope
that the problem will go away next time when you will build your
binaries again ...

Mojca