credativ team mailing list archive

[Question #180410]: domain in action definition

New question #180410 on OpenERP Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/180410

Hi,

I m trying de write this action

<act_window domain="[('res_id', '=',self.ressource1),('res_model','=','mymodule.object1')]"
	        id="act_mymodule_object1_document" name="Documents Associes"
	        res_model="ir.attachment"
	        src_model="mymodule.object1"
	        groups="base.group_extended"/>

where ressource1 is a field of mymodule.object1

I want to have only the documents with res_id equals to ressource1

I know how to use "active_id"  but not a field value on the object.

Can some give a tip to do this

Best regards

OpenERP Framework Experts, which is an answer contact for OpenERP
Server.