credativ team mailing list archive

[Question #181723]: About Reminder field in Meeting screen

New question #181723 on OpenERP Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/181723

Hello Everyone,

I have configured meetings by passing email configuration in config.py
and i am getting email of invitation that are created in meeting screen

But my main question now is about reminder field that is if i have set Reminder field
to 5 min before then how should i get reminder and why i am not getting any reminder emails for my meeting

Please help me out ASAP as its bit urgent for me
Thanks lot in advance

OpenERP Framework Experts, which is an answer contact for OpenERP
Server.