credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sebastien.beau/openobject-server/autoload into lp:openobject-server

On 12/14/2011 01:13 PM, Nicolas Bessi - Camptocamp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I agree with you Olivier, but I do not find the current
> implementation of hiding module is that friendly for developers.

I agree that the implementation is incorrect at the moment, and that is
why I was not too specific yet about how to use these features ;-)
We're going to clean this up before RC1.

> At that time you have added this domain on modules view action:
> <field name="domain">['!',
> ('category_id.parent_id','child_of','Hidden')]</field>
>
> Instead of using a default filter on search view that is only
> accessible to Technical feature group members.

Yes I think that was a temporary attempt to quickly test out our new
module dashboard view (kanban) without the mess of technical modules,
but it needs improvements.
Your suggestion sounds good, we'll apply it while we cleanup these 2
areas: technical modules and auto-installing modules (I think the 2
concepts should be separated too)

Thanks for the feedback!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sebastien.beau/openobject-server/autoload/+merge/84512
Your team OpenERP Framework Experts is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sebastien.beau/openobject-server/autoload into lp:openobject-server.