credativ team mailing list archive

[Question #183164]: What is the best way to configure 2 sales prices for one product

New question #183164 on OpenERP Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/183164

Hi,

I am in the process to configure products and one of the requirements is to setup two prices for each product:

Wholesale price
Retail Price

The purchased price is based on the following formula.

Purchase price = (Wholesale price x %) + (Retail Price x %)

The supplier provide the % for each type of price (wholesale or retail) to be added to the above formula and based on that our company pay the supplier the purchase price

Example:

Product 1 is sold to 2 types of distributor (Wholesale and retail)
Wholesale price = 38.80
Retail price = 40.00

% given by the supplier for Wholesale price is 90% and Retail price is 10%. Therefore our company will pay.
(38.80 x 0.90) + (40.00 x 0.10) = 38.92

FYI, each product has a different percentage. See example 2

Product 2
Wholesale price = 46.15
Retail price = 48

% given by the supplier for Wholesale price is 60% and Retail price is 40%. Therefore our company will pay.
(46.15 x 0.60) + (48.00 x 0.40) = 46.89

What is the best way if it is possible to configure this in OpenERP price list.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks and best regards

OpenERP Framework Experts, which is an answer contact for OpenERP
Server.