credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #184251]: [6.1] trunk database backup does not work with web and GTK client

Question #184251 on OpenERP Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/184251

Jignesh Rathod(OpenERP) posted a new comment:
Hello Ahmet Altınışık ,

I have checked this again and  As per my  opinion  you have to change it manually
it will not take a password automatically from db_password
So this is not a bug but it's your suggestion and  need to more discussion on this.

That's why currently I am setting this as an "question" .

Thanks.

OpenERP Framework Experts, which is an answer contact for OpenERP
Server.