credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/merge-4084 into lp:openupgrade-server

On 09/03/12 16:15, Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
>
> Hi Dmitrijs,
>
> as far as I can see, this has a 50% chance of breaking the documentation on readthedocs.org as a new sphinx document tree is added to the repository. I don't think readthedocs.org has a way of specifying *which* document tree you want to publish. Can we exclude the OpenERP docs, perhaps using bzrignore?
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan.

Yeap, didn't think about it.

If we do `bzr rm', we will get conflicts everytime we merge =(

I wonder if we can do `bzr mv' or something.

I'll test with rtd.org first. And update merge proposal.

--
With best regards,

Dmitrijs Ledkovs

credativ ltd                     Tel: 01788 298152
36 Regent Street                 Fax: 01788 298159
Rugby CV21 2PS - UK              http://www.credativ.co.uk

credativ Ltd is registered in England & Wales, company no. 5261743
Registered office: Nelson House, 2 Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa,
Warwickshire CV32 4LY

Certified by AccredIT UK with the ICT Supply standard of quality for
Software Product Design and Development

https://code.launchpad.net/~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/merge-4084/+merge/96781
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server.