credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-addons/6.1_membership into lp:openupgrade-addons/6.1

I had the same idea in the beginning, but you can't change the type of a column on which other objects (views in openerp's case mostly) depend. And I couldn't find a reliable way to first determine which views depend on a column and second if it's save to just drop them.

So I think it's safer to deal with that on a by-column base.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-addons/6.1_membership/+merge/138886
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons/6.1.