credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/7.0-base into lp:openupgrade-server

Holger,

thanks for doing some maintenance on this project. For this particular branch however, I had explicitely invited the drivers team for review, because I hope that such review will help the core components mature more quickly. That could also be instrumental in making this project a more collaborative effort. I therefore uncomitted the merge and reset the status to 'Needs review' for now, waiting for input from other parties.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/7.0-base/+merge/150086
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/7.0-base into lp:openupgrade-server.