credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/7.0_migrate_script into lp:openupgrade-server

Thanks for the pointer on the server url!

Concerning the pull/update issue: I think adding another commandline switch serves mostly to confuse a user. If you want to do development in this directories, you can say
bzr reconfigure --branch #yes, that's necessary because making it a tree directly crashes
bzr reconfigure --tree
[hackhackhack]
bzr commit
bzr push [your location]
bzr bind [original location]
So I'd rather leave it to the developer to do that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openupgrade-server/7.0_migrate_script/+merge/162607
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-server.