credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog into lp:openobject-server

On 03/06/13 10:18, Martin Trigaux (OpenERP) wrote:
> Oh I guess you wanted to merge into 7, not trunk (lp:openobject-server/7.0 and not lp:openobject-server).
> I reject then this merge propsal so you can resubmit it in the correct branch

Actually, I wanted this to land in both 7.0 and trunk (so that it's not
forgotten in the next version), but I must have specified the wrong one
for this (and I guess they have diverged so that there's a load of
unrelated changes.

This request has been superseded by
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog/+merge/166994

The way you process merge requests, should I have requested for trunk
first, then a backport to 7.0 or what is the way to get this kind of
code merged to both stable and next?

Thanks,
Ondrej

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog/+merge/166847
Your team credativ is subscribed to branch lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog.